It is my personal privilege and distinct honor to extend my heart-felt gratitude to all those who generously contributed for the noble cause of constructing AL BASEER HOSPITAL under Pak Hope.
Your generous support enables us to serve the ailing humanity. Your support is our confidence to move towards our destination. I feel indebted for the confidence reposed in the Pak Hope team; and in sha Allah, we envision a hospital with state-of-the-art facilities at the doorstep of the destitute who otherwise could hardly afford it. It will provide excellent healthcare facilities treating deserving patients in rural and backward areas with ophthalmology and gynecology problems.
The ultimate goal of Hope is to bring a difference in the life of visually impaired; and strive for sight preservation among the least privileged population of our region. The best use of your charity is to help the visually impaired, towards living a sighted-life. We highly value your commitment to help fighting against blindness in Pakistan. We seek your continued patronage transforming the quality of life of our deserving patients through bringing cutting-edge eye technology at Al Baseer Hospital where you pledges can be more precious than your imagination.
JazakAllah Khairan !!!
Mohammad Siddiq Chaudhry
Our work is driven by a passionate belief that we all have a responsibility to help poor entities.
- > No one should suffer in silence or feel isolated
- > Building self-confidence
- > Prevention and cure of Blindness
Our Mission is Vision
- > Provide latest medical and education facilities to the public of Pakistan.
- > Build a General hospital especially for eye disease.
- > Conduct seminars for the awareness of good health and education.
- > Provide free health and education facilities to poor entities.
- > Conduct medical camps for general public.
- > To achieve the dream of educated Pakistan.
- > Provide aid during natural disaster and incidents.
- > Establish blood bank.